Trap Pilates® Trainings
Here you will find all of our currently available training workshops.
Get $50.00 OFF your training by signing up more than 2 weeks out! Just use the code of your city plus 18: example for Suwanee use SUWANEE18 or DECATUR18, etc.
Trap Pilates® is when R&B/Trap Music meets fast paced Core Burning Pilates. As a Trap Pilates® Instructor you will learn to lead an hour packed class full of everyone's favorite Rap Music, wanting them to turn their Pilates experience into a club on their MAT.
Trap Pilates® is intense yet FUN and easily can be modified for every Body Type. It is a mat-based workout that challenges students everywhere to rhythmically flow from one exercise to the next, developing a solid core while leaving no muscle untouched. This format takes traditional Pilates to the next level like you’ve never seen before. While most Trap Pilates® moves originate from classical Pilates; the class design, relationship with rap music, sequencing and reps, differ from reformer classes and traditional mat classes. The fundamentals of breathing, core engagement and powerhouse-based movements are shared. Participants love that each class is like a “party on the mat.”
What you will learn:
The Trap Pilates® Instructor Training Course will offer you the practical application skills and foundation from which to offer safe, smart, effective, engaging and fun class experiences to groups of all levels. Upon completion of this course, each participant will:
- Have a solid understanding as to why branded Trap Pilates® differ from other classes, and why the effective methodology and choreography is a valuable training protocol for the general fitness population.
- Know how to teach a fun and effective class to Rap Music and how to count beats to go along with each song and specific move.
- Know how to effectively demonstrate and teach to all levels in a group class setting
- Be aware of all requirements and steps necessary in order to become an Official Trap Pilates® Instructor.
At the workshop and thereafter, students will receive:
- A beautiful physical copy of the Instructor Manual
- Access to choreography videos
- 1 on 1 technique, form breakdowns and teaching tips for each move
- Complete choreography to different Rap beats with illustrations
- Example music suggestions to match the Trap Pilates® moves
- Discount Membership to Rainbow Pilates Studio
- Access to the Instructor Forums
- Discount on Trap Pilates® Merchandise
- Personal Access to a Trap Pilates® National Trainer
- TONS of encouragement and Support from our Trap Pilates® Corporate Team
- The course is approved for 8 CEU's from AFAA and 0.8 CEUs from NASM.
Must be over 18 years old. No prior certifications required.
Cancellation policy: You are able to cancel your purchase and receive a refund without any penalty up to 48 hours after your purchase. After 48 hours, you will not be able to get a refund. If you cannot physically attend your workshop, you will be given an option to switch to another training location/date.
NOTE: Once video evaluation is completed, Trap Pilates® Membership of either the $7.99/Basic membership or the $10.99/Extra membership per month is required to maintain use of the Trap Pilates® trademark for classes. Additionally, brand new instructor exclusive choreography will be released every quarter.