Health & Wellness is our #1 Goal
Rainbow Pilates allows you to step into your relaxing environment with a soothing ambiance. Surrounded by familiarity and comfort, you'll feel more at ease as we help you create awareness of the spine, proper breathing, strengthening, and flexibility. Our Pilates exercises also create body awareness, improved agility, good posture, and relaxed, graceful motion for you! Our studio is Unique as we offer more than just the experience of great classes with world class Instructors but we build friendships. Rainbow Pilates is a quiet small oasis where people come together to bond, get in shape, and is a home away from home in a healthy environment. Whether you enjoy Our Pilates classes, Yoga, Barre, HuBolates, Cardiolates or Cardioblast classes, we have something for all!
Call or stop by today and let our Rainbow team lead you on a healthy journey.
INDEX of classes
- Mat Pilates - Low Impact exercise that strengthens the entire body with focus on breathing, spine alignment, core conditioning, improving flexibility and balance
- Beginners Mat Pilates - A safe Pilates mat class modified for the overweight, under-fit, or tightly muscled exerciser, or the beginners overwhelmed by traditional Pilates Mat classes.
- Shhh i Do Pilates - A 60 Minute Cardio based Pilates class that strengthens the entire body with focus on breathing. spine alignment, core conditioning, improving flexibility and balance taught to the latest POP Music.
- TRAP PILATES- When R&B/Trap Music meets fast paced Core Burning Pilates. Kendall J will lead an hour packed class full of Atlanta Trap Music and more wanting you to turn your Pilates experience into a club on your mat. You will SWEAT...BURN...and most importantly HAVE FUN!!! If you like rap music and want to be introduced to Pilates or even a novice this experience is for you!
- Cardiolates - A total body workout on a mini-trampoline that is fun, fat-burning and core strengthening all in one.
- Barre - A safe combination of Pilates, Yoga and ballet moves to give you a beautiful, sculpted, lean muscles without the impact and injuries dancers endure.
- Candlelight/Restorative/Gentle Yoga - Uses soft flowing movements,deep breath work and meditation.
- Hatha Yoga - Also Called Yoga of postures,focus on basic poses, sequences, safe technique, proper breathing and meditation to achieve better health.
- Vinyasa Flow Yoga - A meditative free form practice that coordinates with the breath and relaxation. Expect a full body workout.
- Power Yoga - A rigorous and dynamic practice composed of physically challenging poses, building strength and flexibility.
- Pre-Natal Yoga - A class focusing on taking time to center and connect on yourself and your baby. Stretch and sooth your sore back, shoulders and legs. Learn to relax, breathe and meditate in preparation for the big day.
- Cardioblast - A 45 minute workout working your entire body (heart and muscles) by going from one exercise to another with no rest. The workouts involve calisthenics like push-ups, jumping jacks, crunches, and other body weight exercises...the difference lies in the intensity. In cardioblast your challenge is to take your body to its limit. You work, you sweat and best of all you burn calories like crazy. (MUST WEAR SNEAKERS TO THIS CLASS)
- BattleRope- intervels of 30 seconds to 2 minutes added to the Hubolates and Cardiolates class of HIIT style training with our tone burning Ropes.
- HuBolates - an exhilarating, effective easy to follow cardio-inspired, calorie- burning dance fitness class that combines weighted Hulu-Hoops (1.5llbs), Boxing, Pilates and dance and keep you moving toward joy and health. (MUST WEAR SNEAKERS TO THIS CLASS)